We are welcoming a variety of entertainment as well as over 100 dancers from Brandon Troyanda School of Ukrainian Dance to the stage. The musicians will be bringing instruments traditionally used in Ukrainian music such as the fiddle, accordion and tsymbaly. The dancers have 20 different dances with a variety of unique costumes from the different regions of Ukraine.
Ukraine Pavilion Schedule [printable PDF]
- Cabbage Rolls
Khrustyky – A crisp, dainty pastry known as “Sweet Nothings” in English.
– ‘Troyanda Special’ – Amazing Caesar made with Peppered Vodka from Ukraine
– Beer & Vodka imported from Ukraine.
– Vodka, Rye, Rum, Scotch, Beer, Wine & Coolers
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We’re very pleased to welcome Judy from Troika Treasures back to the Ukrainian pavilion this year. She will showcase a variety of treasures from Ukraine including jewellery, craft supplies, art and a variety of souvenirs.
Ukrainian National Hall
1133 Stickney Avenue
THU JAN 23: 6:00pm – 11:00pm
FRI JAN 24: 6:00pm – 12:00am
SAT JAN 25: 1:00pm – 1:00am
CASH / DEBIT & ATM
ENTRANCE / BUSY TIMES
– BUSY: Peak dinner hours
– Large part of line-up indoors
– Dress for the weather
– Free street parking along Stickney Ave, surrounding side streets and to the north of the hall.
– Please be aware of lanes, private driveways and bus stops.