We are welcoming three different bands, vocalists, as well as 130 dancers from Brandon Troyanda School of Ukrainian Dance to the stage. The musicians will be bringing instruments traditionally used in Ukrainian music such as the fiddle, accordion and tsymbaly. The dancers have 18 different dances with a variety of unique costumes from the different regions of Ukraine.
- Cabbage Rolls
Khrustyky – A crisp, dainty pastry known as “Sweet Nothings” in English.
– ‘Troyanda Special’ – Amazing Caesar made with Peppered Vodka from Ukraine
– Beer & Vodka imported from Ukraine.
– Vodka, Rye, Rum, Scotch, Beer, Wine & Coolers
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We’re very pleased to welcome Judy from Troika Treasures back to the Ukrainian pavilion this year. She will showcase a variety of treasures from Ukraine including jewellery, craft supplies, art and a variety of souvenirs.
Ukrainian National Hall
1133 Stickney Avenue
THU JAN 23: 6:00pm – 11:00pm
FRI JAN 24: 6:00pm – 12:00am
SAT JAN 25: 1:00pm – 1:00am
– Free street parking along Stickney Ave, surrounding side streets and to the north of the hall.
– Please be aware of lanes, private driveways and bus stops.
ENTRANCE / BUSY TIMES
– Peak dinner hours
– Many of the guests will be able to line-up indoors
– Dress for the weather