100 Dancers from Brandon Troyanda School of Ukrainian Dance, The Stykalo’s & Co., Ukrainian-Canadian Association Tryzub and three great bands.
- Cabbage Rolls
- Khrustyky (dessert)
Proudly brought to you by the Brandon Troyanda School of Ukrainian Dance.
– ‘Troyanda Special’ – Amazing Caesar made with Peppered Vodka from Ukraine
– Beer & Vodka imported from Ukraine.
– Vodka, Rye, Rum, Scotch, Beer, Wine & Coolers
The good folks from Roman’s General Store will join us this year to showcase a variety of treasures from Ukraine including clothing, jewellery and souvenirs.
Ukrainian National Home
1133 Stickney Avenue
THU JAN 31: 6:00pm – 11:00pm
FRI FEB 1: 6:00pm – 11:00pm
SAT FEB 2: 1:00pm – 12:00am
– Free street parking along Stickney Ave, surrounding side streets and to the north of the hall.
– Please be aware of lanes, private driveways and bus stops.
ENTRANCE / BUSY TIMES
- Peak dinner hours
- Very small part of line-up is inside building
- Dress for the weather
Stickney Ave (North side)
towards 11th Street North
+45 minutes after hour
Pavilion Route Map
click link to see route
NEXT BUS PAVILIONS
Ukrainian Reading Hall
1005 Assiniboine Avenue
Western Manitoba Centennial Auditorium
205 20th Street